I hate reading log post to get to recipes soooooo…..no long fancy stories. I saved the recipe before she took it down. Here it is. The cookies are delicious and work. That’s the story, end of story.
2 Tbsp. Flaxseed
4 Tbsps. Water
1 Cup butter softened (ya’ll that’s a lot of butter)
1 Cup White Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Large Eggs
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Salt
2 to 6 Tbsp. Brewers Yeast (active ingredient the more the better, I used about 3 Tbsp.)
3 Cup Quick Oats
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix together the flaxseed and water and let sit for 5 min.
- Meanwhile, Cream together the butter and sugars.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well
- Add flaxseed and vanilla
- In a medium bowl, combine flour together, baking soda, salt, Brewers Yeast, and oats.
- Add butter mixture 1/2 cup at a time
- Once the dough is mixed together well, add chocolate chips.
- Bake 9-11 min.