We are doing a barn make over slowly but surely. When I was cleaning out the clutter today I found all my extension cords and was so thankful that was one task I didn’t have to mess with cleaning up. Awhile back when we organized the inside of the barn we came up with this clever little idea to keep our cords neat and functional. Best part. Free. I took empty plant buckets and rolled the cords up in them. Start by taking the part you plug into the wall and sticking it through one of the water release holes in the bottom of your empty plant container. They are plastic so you can stretch the hole as needed and push it thru. Pull out enough so it will wrap around the base of the bucket on the outside about twice and tuck into itself. Then just start laying the other end of the cord in circles in the bottom of the bucket. Once you get started it will just kinda fall into place. Do this until your buckets full then cut a little slit on the top lip and put the other end that you will plug into you equipment through the little slit. It works like a charm, keeps things organized, makes using extension cords easy and … It’s freeeee!